New here too.

cprems

Got Biodiesel....I do
Reaction score
Hi from Waco, TX. I am new here and just wanted to drop in and say Hello. I have a bone stock 2003 6.0L F250. I run Biodiesel in it without any problems. So far on my truck I have had 2 injectors and an ERG valve replaced (49,000 miles)
Does anyone else run Biodiesel in their 6.0L.

Ian:thumbs

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome to SDD! It a pretty good place to hang out. Lots of knowledge here. There are several people running biodiesel in their trucks, not sure how many are 6.0's. There is a Bio-D section. Look around there and you can see who is running it.

fgtex

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :thumbs Not using Bio yet but hopefully in the near future. Still investigating in the Atlanta area. Right now I am basking in the fact that diesel is now cheaper than Super, Mid AND Regular unleaded gasoline!! ;tu :woot

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome cprems. I have started to run Bio in my 2004 6.0 truck. It seems to like it. My first tank was B99 and I have had no problems.

Dave

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
cprems said:
Hi from Waco, TX. I am new here and just wanted to drop in and say Hello. I have a bone stock 2003 6.0L F250. I run Biodiesel in it without any problems. So far on my truck I have had 2 injectors and an ERG valve replaced (49,000 miles)
Does anyone else run Biodiesel in their 6.0L.

Ian:thumbs

Welcome
I got to ask , seeing as your in WACO, land of the branch dividians , smoking farm houses, etc :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

:sorry

Glad you found us, visit often, we basically like to have fun and spend $$ on the trucks, engage in all things that make em better, but a warning; its an infectious process with no known cure, large doses of $$ on projects seems to help, we thought maybe whatabudro had been inoculated by "new baby budro syndrome" but a look at his last round of BLING/PIMP, he is back full swing :D :roflmao :roflmao

I applaud your bio fuel use, it is a nonexistent animal here, but hopefully not for long , :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg