New here

Tates97

Tate s97
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here. and am 2 years new wth/ my 1997 Psd. Ihave had quite a learning curve with this truck but am wrapping my brain around mods and such. Presently my motor haning over the front of my truck. Busted piston-new engine Decided to swap out due to the age and got a good deal. I've learned a lot but am looking to learn more...Tate

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your single, this is the place to learn. :sweet

If your married, don't listen to a word we say! :eek:

(Checkbooks have a tendency to bounce around us. :D )

Very warm welcome! :) You'll love it here.

Barrett

Tates97

Tate s97
Reaction score
Married...I'm lucky she says my Psd make me sexier.(Its been down for 6 months) Imagine my luck? I've got the coolest wife and I work a lot so once the motor goes back in We've got plans....Thanks Tate

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Welcome Tate. Glad to have another OBS member here at SDD. You're gonna feel right at home here real quick...so kick off yer shoes, buckle up and enjoy the breath of fresh air over here.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tates97, Glad to have you here. Kick off your shoes and ask all the questions you like. Should be someone on here that will be able help you soon. How about posting where you are from. One of us may live just down the street from you.:sweet :thumbs

Tates97

Tate s97
Reaction score
Hey. Thanks to all for the warm reception. Replies at all are a new deal for me. I've learned a lot and will try to help me an asset to any who come along the way. Thanks again tate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58