new here

spiderbite

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Want to stop in and say hi to you all. Great site here. I don't have a diesel truck yet but starting to look at the advantages of owning one. Starting to look hard at the F-250 SD but not sure which style I like, crew cab or super cab. I know I want to have a lift on it as I like to ride up hide. Does anyone know what kind of mileage to expect with a diesel. Right now I have an Explorer with a V-8 and get maybe 15 miles so I'm used to not getting all that great mileage. Anyways great site and hope to talk later.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Glad you found us Spiderbite,
Some will try with all their might,
But let me put your mind at rest,
For i shall try to tell you best.
For serious towing you a big old Dually:sweet
For those without, are just a droolin. :D
But with a crew cab Towboss,
there aint much you cant Pull, Hoss :thumbs

I am not biased at all ;)

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ever carry 3 or more adults on any long trips you will never be sorry for going with the crew cab. I tried to go back to supercab after my first crew cab, family balked and I sure am glad they did.

Reaction score
Welcome, Spiderbite!
You found a great forum.:thumbs

As far as mileage, it will depend on your lift and tires. Larger tires will lower your mileage quickly. You can see my sig and I am getting about 12 MPG right now. I'm hoping to change that with a Jody Tipton chip.

John

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Spiderbite. Good luck in your search for the right truck, youve come to the right place to ask questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14