New job and moving to Nebraska

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Just thought Id post the good news, for me that is.I just got offered a job with Union Pacific to work in the Diesel loco shop here in North Platte.Im very excited to leave Colorado for sure and head back to a small town.No more airplanes, just trains,lol.Ill post up some pics once I start work.
ANybody on the board up in this area?

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Congratulations there Ryan!!!!:thumbs Get to play with trains except at the big shop now:eek: :yeah :tu:

I'll have you stay on the lookout with your camera for any old D&RGW power that rolls into Bailey:cool: :thanks

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Ryan. Hope this is what you want. Good luck to you and the family.
I would love to have a sat of train horns.:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Congrats on the new job, I know youve been mulling this over for quite a spell now. I hope it works out for you and wish you the best of luck.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only about 200 miles or so from there (Cheyenne, WY) and we see a LOT of UP iron rolling through town. Heck, I saw UP Challenger #3985 under steam a couple weeks ago and that was an AWESOME sight.:D :D :D :D :D

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Yea I think 3985 is actually in the shops in Cheyenne undergoing maintenance.I missed 844 once but will hopefully see it once we move, should come into North Platte shortly after we get there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14