New lift pics

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHY would you do that to a perfectly GOOD Ford SD????? A truck that tall is LOOKING for a place to "roll over and play dead". I just hope it doesn't happen on the highway.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHY would you do that to a perfectly GOOD Ford SD????? A truck that tall is LOOKING for a place to "roll over and play dead". I just hope it doesn't happen on the highway.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Well I can respect your opinion on that. I am lifting it that high because it's my truck and I work hard everyday to support my family and then my hobby. I didn't build it to have anyone like it, I am building it because it's what i love and want to do. It's actually pretty safe and anything will turn over if you drive like crap, which I don't.:sweet

irish4x4

Mayor of Margaritaville
Reaction score
uh...............no lift laws in Arizona, huh? I love it! GO NUTS!! Have you seen the DOT approved 54" 'bogger that was just released?:sweet

Last edited:

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh...............no lift laws in Arizona, huh? I love it! GO NUTS!! Have you seen the DOT approved 54" 'bogger that was just released?:sweet

We have lift laws here, small town so no real hassle from the police. Mudflaps, drop down head and tail lights are a requirement statewide for something this big though. No big deal. I have seen the new boggers, plenty spendy but a nice tire for sure.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
hey stu, you gonna be runnin super singles front and back?

and are you doin dual tires on the rear, or just one?

cant wait to see more pics. :thumbs

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey stu, you gonna be runnin super singles front and back?

and are you doin dual tires on the rear, or just one?

cant wait to see more pics. :thumbs

Singles all the way around. I had the wheels custom made with the right amount of offset so they will look right. Duals is possible but that's a whole hell of a lot of work.....:)

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I think the singles will look killer, there is a F-550 here with some really wide rears, not 22.5's, think they're 18's, but it looks good. Not nearly as high, maybe 8" of lift or so.

I'm likin' the way yours is goin.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim