New Loyalty Rebate offer for 03 and 04 6.0 owners.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Ford has stepped up to the plate and is offering an incentive to purchase a 2006 Super Duty if you are the original owner of a 2003 or 2004 Super Duty pickup with the 6.0 diesel.

Customers must be included on the manuscript lists (now available via ConsumerTRAC) or show proof that they are the original owner of a 2003/2004-Model F-Super Duty equipped with a 6.0L Diesel.

Following are examples of items that may be used to show proof of ownership:

- New Vehicle Purchase Agreement

- New Finance or Lease Contract

- Original Title

- ConsumerTRAC Manuscript List

- Direct Mail Offer with eligible customer # (VIN or VINS)

If an owner of a potentially eligible vehicle cannot produce proof of original ownership, you may also contact the Marketing Communications Center (MCC) to verify eligibility at XXX-XXX-XXXX.

In addition, please note the 1st 2 and last 8 of the previous VIN are required to claim the F-Super Duty Owner Loyalty Private Offer (Pgm#31580).

For customers that are the original owner of multiple vehicles, one claim may be made per eligible 2003/2004-Model F-Super Duty 6.0L Diesel owned up to a maximum of 10. As an example, dealers will be required to use 3 unique VINS from eligible 2003/2004-Model F-Super Duty Diesel Trucks to make 3 claims for Pgm#31580.

In addition, please note the following:

- Customers are not required to trade their 2003/2004-Model Truck to be eligible for this offer

- Original owner of eligible 2003/2004-Model Super Duty does not have to still retain the vehicle to be eligible for offer.

- F-Super Duty Owner Loyalty Private Offer (Pgm#31580) is compatible with Commercial Connection (Pgm#31308)

- F-Super Duty Owner Loyalty Private Offer (Pgm#31580) is eligible for Select Dealer Retail Order Protection (Pgm#31188)

Date: March 9, 2006

So it appears if you don't have the truck because you sold it, but you still have the original sales paperwork or you don't want to trade the truck, you are still eligible for the rebate! This rebate is in addition to any other rebates and incentives offered by Ford or the dealership.

Last edited:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
What's a Loyalty Rebate, like 1/2 off? :dunno

Please someone explain this.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
What's a Loyalty Rebate, like 1/2 off? :dunno

I highly doubt that. Maybe it'll stop all those who bought lemons from trash talkin' the 6.0L on all the diesel forums? :dunno :D

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
$2500 plus any additional rebates being offered. In some areas this could add up to:
$2500 loyalty rebate
$2500 consumer rebate
$ 500 rebate if financed with Ford Motor Credit
TOTAL REBATE POSSIBLE: $5500 in rebates.

Last edited:

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I don't think any of that money is coming out of the dealer's pocket, you can always refuse the FMCC financing (the rate sucks and it hurts your insurance score anyway) and subtract the rebates, THEN start negotiations from there. If they don't bite, walk. I think that the marching orders have been given out to make the 03/04 owners happy. $5500 off of MSRP would be close to the Family Plan Pricing Ford was giving to everyone just six months ago. If the dealers didn't budge on price, they're not going to move much iron.:td:

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is negotiable ---- EVERYTHING :)

Remember - you don't HAVE to have it so you can always walk out :)

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
$2500 plus any additional rebates being offered. In some areas this could add up to:
$2500 loyalty rebate
$2500 consumer rebate
$ 500 rebate if financed with Ford Motor Credit
TOTAL REBATE POSSIBLE: $5500 in rebates.

well that just about covers the DIESEL Motor option....

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
And from that point you start your negotiations....

couldnt agree more...i has employee pricing access (as an IBM'er :propeller )
before it was even TRENDY....and i beat it w/out ever really even trying
(or letting any dealers know i had it)

i figured if they could go that low somewhat publicly...to NON ford
employees then the must STILL have some wiggle room...and they did

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14