New Member - Came From The Diesel Stop Forum

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was referred to this forum by CHPMustang. I have a 2002 F250 XLT 2WD SWB Crew Cab 7.3 PSD (with no modifications and no plans to add any) and a 99 Dutchmen 27 ft 5th Wheel that I sometimes (very seldom) pull with it. My wife and I also have a 2004 Ford XLT Sport Expedition. I'll be checking in occasionally. See y'all later.

Wayne in Northeast Texas

GSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Right on! :thumbs

And who invited Bill? :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Hey Wayne I'd like to welcome you also,there's a great bunch of truck owners on board here :sweet

You still in the Plano/Frisco area by the way?

Bill

Firedude

Fire junkie
Reaction score
"(with no modifications and no plans to add any)" :roflmao , now we can change that cant we boys?? dont know anyone who cant resist wanting to "play" just alittle and then look out :thumbs , but for real if that is what you wish, its your truck and we respect what you want to do with it and will help you any way we can when you need it :D welcome

stay safe out there
Roy :sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Swany said:
Lot's of names I recognize around here! :sweet
Or what do they say? The best of the best of the best of the best sir!! :thumbs

We're gonna try and make it down to San Jose from Sac in late May to see ya'll :)

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm from the "old school": "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I have thought about adding a chip for more horsepower and more mileage, but that's really about it. My truck now has almost 77,000 miles, I got it new in August '02.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg