New Member New member from southern Indiana

Sherlock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 F250 Lariat Crew Cab. I use it for my business (professional home inspections) and for pulling my families camper. I've had ZERO problems with my new truck in the first 21K and am looking forward to 300K more.

I've never had an easier vehicle to change oil and fuel filters on!

I've added WeatherTech mats, driving lights, fog lights on the back and upfitter switches.:sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome4 Sherlock. Glad you are having such a great time with your new truck! I hope it goes this way for the next 500,000 miles.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME ABOARD Sherlock ;tu ;tu

Also glad yer enjoying yer new PSD. Lotsa info here that may help you enjoy it even more.

Joe

Sherlock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm averaging about 17 overall, about 12 pulling a 29' travel trailer on at highway speeds. I think I could do a little better if I could keep my foot out of it but it's too much fun.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm averaging about 17 overall, about 12 pulling a 29' travel trailer on at highway speeds. I think I could do a little better if I could keep my foot out of it but it's too much fun.

I hear ya!!!! Some of the guys on here will tell you to "drive it like you stole it" to help break in the engine (true for all diesels).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14