New member LEVEL and WHEEL question

jdhart73

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, great forum here! I will use the search function when I get a bit more time but thought I would throw this out there.

Just bought a 2008 F250 6.4L FX4 and will be leveling (2.5 in front and 1 block in rear) and wanted to know what offset I should be looking at for wheels? I am wanting to run 20" wheels with a 35" tire (probably terra grappler). What offset? I want them to be wider obviously but not obnoxiously outside the wheel well throwing rocks on my black paint. Also, is a 9 or 10 inch wide wheel preferred?

Thanks!
Jake

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
9 is plenty wide with the right tire to give you the "wide look" you want but ten is fine too.. its all about prefference.... im not sure if you can run a 20'' wheel with 35s and make it fit with just the 2.5'' leveling kit... i have the leveling kit on my 05 with 35s on the factory 18'' wheel and it has plenty of room but im not sure about a 20'' wheel... should be alright but i don't know for sure...

welcome to sdd.com

gregmc720

GrEgGy BoY
Reaction score
2.5" front with 1" blk in rear. no rubbing with my 35x12.50r20. Hope this helps.

Hi guys, great forum here! I will use the search function when I get a bit more time but thought I would throw this out there.

Just bought a 2008 F250 6.4L FX4 and will be leveling (2.5 in front and 1 block in rear) and wanted to know what offset I should be looking at for wheels? I am wanting to run 20" wheels with a 35" tire (probably terra grappler). What offset? I want them to be wider obviously but not obnoxiously outside the wheel well throwing rocks on my black paint. Also, is a 9 or 10 inch wide wheel preferred?

Thanks!
Jake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14