New Member Saying Hello!

spideygsm24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm a new dude to the site. Bought my truck last July. Could have bought a 6.7L but chose the 6.4 because 1) damn good price, 2) 1st year model engines sometimes need time to get bugs worked out 3) camping friends have 6.4's and love them.

I use my truck to tow my 26-foot trailer and toys. This truck kicks a**. I enjoy reading everybody's posts regarding their experiences with their Ford trucks.

Dogman, that's cool of you to inquire about the well being of another member after the horrible tornados. Kudo's to you! I look forward to getting everybody's advise as I fix up my truck.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Welcome! Post some pics of that bad boy! Do you have a toy hauler? Or how do you haul your toys? Im in the market for a bumper pull toy hauler camper or a truck camper. I have a 21ft enclosed trailer to haul them but I really would love to have a truck camper.

spideygsm24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 26-foot Tracer travel trailer. I haul my son's YZ450F and my Honda Ranchor ATV in the back of the truck. I got the long bed truck and fill it to the max with the toys and other gear.

I live in Salt Lake City and we go to the Little Sahara Dunes as often as possible. I'll post some picks soon (I have to take some pictures first).

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome2 spideygsm24. We are a family and like to keep in touch with our fellow members. Bama has been around here for a long time and is liked very much. Thank you for sharing your comment.

Dave :)

Spencer Beaty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. I am brand new to the forum and hope to learn a lot from you all with all the many questions that I will have in the future. I have had an 04 SuperDuty and now currently own an 07 SuperDuty. I am pulling a 37' fifth wheel with my SuperDuty and I guess we will go from there. Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg