New Member, Sort of. SoCal Long Beach.

Blackduck1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just wanna say whats to SBB I've been on here for a few months just looking around gettin info. SBB you 've been helpful. This is my first Ford anything I've owned a few trucks two Suburbans98-99, Avalanche 04 and 07 Tundra
SR5 Crewmax. Needless to say this is my first Diesel so if I ask a dumb question its because YES I'm truly a newbie! I'm no stranger to customizing though. I got into this after my Tundra was stolen had a 3" daystar leveling kit,XD Hoss rims(Black) I that truck but I had more plans and thought about doing another but I wanted to try a diesel so here I am getting all the info
from you all thanks in advance.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Blackduck1 and welcome to SDD! A new Ford owner is always welcome here. Enjoy your truck and remember that there are no dumb questions here. Fill out your signature by going to the "USER CR" in the BLUE LINE above and click on Edit Signature and tell us more about your truck. This will save a bunch of typing when you are asked "What do you drive?" :thumbs

Dave :)

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Welcome! I used to be a newbie so they didnt do any hazing or make me do any stupid tricks haha.

Blackduck1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks or the warm reception!

Thanks guys for the warm reception! And Daveben I hope I did it right with the Sig! I just tried to update it.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com, I know where Signal Hill is, been up there many times watching the Submarine Races, back when I was a young man....LOL

Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl