New Member To Site

OBS96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome

I too am new to the site, and for the same reasons as you. I know we'll all learn alot.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Thanks, right now I just have a storage tank that I have to fill from my shop air comp. Hopefully Santa will stuff a Viair in my stocking this year.:sly

Hey Russ, I like the air compressor option. I've been thinking about doing that myself. Nice to have air on the go, and the loud horns.

pastoneguy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello & about stacks

welcome glad you joined us here at SDD.com
hello every one, been looking for a site about f-350 drw, with helpful info. O about your stacks, they do look good, but in my line of work they would last maybe an hour or so, they would have been rip off by low tree branches, wires, brush or a number of other things. When your a ROCK dealer you have to go were the rock is. stonestackers.com
Thanks for the welcome!
pastoneguy

alansford

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
need help

Hey guys new to ford but not to diesels, I am looking to trade my 05 duramax for a nice ford... anyways i can get a great deal on a 03 6.0 4x4 with very low miles on it. the problem is my buddy has to 03 7.3 and thats a great truck but he say 03 to 06 6.0 had a lot of problems, My question is what are the problems ford had with the 03 6.0. and were the problems all the same till 06.

OBS96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
6.0 vs 7.3

I own a 7.3, and I also am pretty new to the site. By the way, welcome aboard! Glad to have ya. I do know that the 6.0,s have like half as many head bolts as the 7.3,s. That has led to problems. The guys who really can answer all of your questions, will be giving you their knowledge on the subject soon. You can ask them anything you want. They really are very good. Since I've joined, I've learned many things every day. I spend 2 or 3 hours a day on this sight, I think. But this stuff facinates me. All the possibilities for my truck. Sorry, didn't mean to ramble, but it's a fun, and informative site. Enjoy, and Welcome!;tu

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome OBS, Jay,Pastone and Alan. This is a great site to learn about your trucks.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello every one, been looking for a site about f-350 drw, with helpful info. O about your stacks, they do look good, but in my line of work they would last maybe an hour or so, they would have been rip off by low tree branches, wires, brush or a number of other things. When your a ROCK dealer you have to go were the rock is. stonestackers.com
Thanks for the welcome!
pastoneguy

That for the comment about the stacks. I love it makes it a stand alone and one of a kind truck in town. Also welcome to SDD.com

OBS96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Agreed,The stacks are cool, and this is a great site!

Also, thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone. I spend an hour or two a night on this sight, just checking out all the threads. I've learned a lot of things, and tricks I didn't know. This is great to have so much Powerstroke knowledge at your fingertips. A lot of smart people here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg