JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Hey guys! Also a new edition to this site! I recognize most all of you from TDS and Oilburners. I still need to get my avatar going and my sig...then I might be a bit more recognizable....This site is great...glad to see people are signing up.

-Casey

Hey Casey, welcome aboard!!!

How's school going? Give a holler when in Fremont again if you want to scan the truck. Probably won't tell you anything unless there's a problem, but it's fun to run the tests even when everythings working.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
johndeerebones said:
Just saying hello. Rich sent me an email to check this out after I posted about TDS rules, so I joined, I see alot of you guys also frequent TDS too.

welcome and glad to see you made it!:thumbs

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
JOAT said:
Hey Casey, welcome aboard!!!

How's school going? Give a holler when in Fremont again if you want to scan the truck. Probably won't tell you anything unless there's a problem, but it's fun to run the tests even when everythings working.

School's going good...steady as she goes :sweet ... I will definetely get in touch with you next time I am in town...I would actually REALLY like to scan my truck...I think my HPOP is throwing a CEL with my Wildman chip, but I would like to be sure. Plus I would love a chance to chew the fat with the famous Don Wilson :D Hope you are doing well! Nice to hear from you...

-Casey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14