New mod

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was kind of cool this morning too. Right now (10:00 AM) its 77. :freezing Supposed to be a high of 81 so I guess I'd better throw on the usual shorts and t-shirt.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
SNOW ON THE GROUND IN TEXAS????!!!! :eek:

How will you guys drive?????? -popcorn

:roflmao

Barrett

:roflmao :roflmao

His truck looks like mine did this morning. There was also a 3' drift in front of my porch since the house faces north.

All kinds of wrecks this morning according to the news. Schools closed, I stayed home from work.:D Had to run an errand at about 1pm and it was quite an adventure! With my shuperior ice driving skills, thanks to the Bridestone Winter Driving School in Steamboat Springs, CO, I skeered a few people I think. It's not everyday in TX you see a SD drifting around corners.:eek: :D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
:roflmao :roflmao

His truck looks like mine did this morning. There was also a 3' drift in front of my porch since the house faces north.

All kinds of wrecks this morning according to the news. Schools closed, I stayed home from work.:D Had to run an errand at about 1pm and it was quite an adventure! With my shuperior ice driving skills, thanks to the Bridestone Winter Driving School in Steamboat Springs, CO, I skeered a few people I think. It's not everyday in TX you see a SD drifting around corners.:eek: :D

THIS HERE post is worthless without Video :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

doing some drifting in the superduty
gives new meaning to sliding.
i see its still cld as a well diggers bottom there.
we hit 25 earlier
winds is a biiiiooooootch

COMPOSER

COMPOSER
Reaction score
What is all this talk about white snow? What is that? I live in Southern California in the Los Angeles area and the only white stuff comes in baggies. lol

HorseHauler

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Texans have 4WD. The big used truck place nearby has 85% 2WD trucks, its pretty irritating, cause anyone who's ever tried it knows a 4X2 is worthless in the snow (especially in our front heavy behemoths).

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
You all are crackin me up.

Thurs night we got about two inches of ice, followed by 13 inches of snow. They closed the university for the third time in its' history. I went home thurs about 1:00 in the afternoon. I was headed eastbound on Interstate 70. West bound had 25 miles of dead stopped traffic, 98% semi's. It was a sight to see. Still got alot of ice on the roads.

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No wonder your a atty,, haha , if i ask my wife to do that she'd have the Breathalyzer out hahaha.. its 28* here in Port Orchard WA. no snow but very bad wind storms some folks with no power for 3-4 weeks now .. (i lived on ave Q in the forties most of my family went to TT,, GO RED RAIDERS) DANTE59..happy holidays to you and yours .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg