New Owner

ScullerGuy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi Super Duty Owners.

I am pleased to have found this forum. I just purchased a 2003 F350 King Ranch 6.0L CC LB 4x4 with 96k miles on it. I plan to tow a Forest River Cardinal 5th wheel, as well as the rowing shell trailer (gooseneck) for the High School team I coach. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard !!!

You've got the right truck and you've found the right Site to learn about anything PSD. An 03 with only 96K on it is a real good find.. too.

Joe

Ziefer92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be a reliable work truck for you, definitely nice find with that low mileage. Welcome

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com, sure glad to have you, wow that's a low mileage truck for sure, do you know much about it? Like who had it before you and how
did they use it, or was it just used to pull there RV. I have a 06, 6.0 and pull a 16,500 LB fifth-wheel, so your new to you truck should do a great job.
Hope you come back often and tell us more about your truck and post up some pictures.
Doug

ScullerGuy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. I purchased from a small dealer that stocks his lot with auction purchases, and the vehicle looked and drove great. It threw the EGR 401 code the first day I drove it, and he replaced the EGR valve free. He also offered to split the cost of the Bulletproofed EGR Cooler upgrade since he was already going to be "in the area". I jumped at that deal. While under the hood, he found the turbo was out of spec, and replaced it for free.

All in all, I am impressed with this man's integrity, which is rare in the industry as you all can imagine.

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice person to do business with, integrity is a word you don't hear people use when talking about used car lots these days.
Hope you can post some pictures of your truck and your fifth-wheel.
Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14