New passenger for the PSD!

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Born this a.m. at 9:05! A little girl! She'll get her first ride tomorrow! Mom and baby doing fine :thumbs

Scott

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
sagebel said:
Born this a.m. at 9:05! A little girl! She'll get her first ride tomorrow! Mom and baby doing fine :thumbs

Scott
Congratulations to you and your family! Does she have a name? Hope to see her next month. Take care, and enjoy your last quiet sleep tonight :D :eek: :thumbs

Brian

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Gracelyn Janine. 8lbs, 11oz, 20 3/4". We already have a two year old so the sleep think won't be anythink new. He's like his dad and is an early riser.

Scott

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations :thumbs Little girls are lots of fun, until of course the little boys notice them. Then it gets a little dicey. Hope she enjoys her first ride

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Congrats Scott, so glad that mom and Gracelyn are doing fine. In about 16 years you will begin to pull your hair out.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
In about 16 years you will begin to pull your hair out.

From what I here it is earlier than that these days. She's got a big brother and a dad who keeps the guns clean :guns: , oh and parents who will take the time to raise her right.

Scott

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sagebel said:
From what I here it is earlier than that these days. She's got a big brother and a dad who keeps the guns clean :guns: , oh and parents who will take the time to raise her right.

Scott
It does start earlier. My daughter is 14 and it has already started. Sounds like your little girl is in good hands. :)

Reaction score
:thumbs :thumbs Congrats! Got two girls myself, both of them "daddy's girls" when they were young - Heck my oldest still is. And she learned to drive on my 01 F350 CC Dually :sweet
My wife hates to ride with her - says she drives "like your father" - my daughter just looks at her and smiles :sweet :sweet

Enjoy it all -

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim