New passenger for the PSD!

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Scott, good to hear everyone is doing fine. We don't have any kids but our niece is like our daughter. She is 18 and graduates next Friday. She calls the boss unit and I Mom and Dad. I told her boyfriend if he hurts her I'll hurt him. He's seen the gun collection, even the new Remington 11-87 Sportsman slug gun. But in all seriousness, he is a good kid. Wants to be a diesel maecanic, so he can't be all bad. Keith

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new passenger, it won't be long till she says "daddy can I borrow the truck" with the best puppy dog eyes that no father can refuse.

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
sagebel said:
Gracelyn Janine. 8lbs, 11oz, 20 3/4". We already have a two year old so the sleep think won't be anythink new. He's like his dad and is an early riser.

Scott
Post a pic when you get a chance!

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
RazzyB said:
Post a pic when you get a chance!

We still use film so it will be a day or two. She'll have to fight her brother for use of the truck, He is 2 and already says "my truck". Thanks all.

Scott

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Contgratulations Scott! Glad everyone is doing good. :thumbs

Wait until you crack that PSD over and it puts a big :D on her face! Just yesterday I put my two year old girl in the driver's seat while I checked her carseat. I looked over and she looked just like :drive! She's definitely going to be my cart racer in 3 years.

Try to get some rest between being pulled in each direction.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
sagebel said:
Born this a.m. at 9:05! A little girl! She'll get her first ride tomorrow! Mom and baby doing fine :thumbs

Scott
I know I gave you congrats at the Thursday night Chat but I'll say it again,Congratulations!
congratulations3.jpg

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Well, everyone came home today. Didn't take the truck. It was raining and they insisted on wheeling them out. The pick up parking is above a parking garage and is limited to vehicles under 6000lbs empty weight so ended up taking the Windstar. Since I am only able to type when I reply, here is a link to a few pics. Daryl and the rest of you can school me in my other post.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sagebel

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg