new speedo cluster???

fire245man

fire245man
Reaction score
hey im thinking about putting a lariat cluster in my 05 xlt. does anyone know where all the temp sensors are on these trucks so i can rob them off the wrecked one? i just want te new cluster for the outside temp reading

fire245man

fire245man
Reaction score
thanks for that....hummm...what about all the other carp on the cluster that you can toggle through...will any of that work?

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I highly doubt it, as it's all controlled by the trucks computer. Hopefully someone else will know for certain, but I really doubt it will work. :sorry

powerstroker24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sorry man it wont work as your instrument cluster is a programmable module. All 6.0 clusters are programmable and your not gonna be able to swap from a 04 to a 05 Easily.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Sorry man it wont work as your instrument cluster is a programmable module. All 6.0 clusters are programmable and your not gonna be able to swap from a 04 to a 05 Easily.

Read the first post, he already has an 05 XLT , just want's to upgrade to the 05 Lariat type dash. 04's don't even have that stuff in the guage cluster, it's all in an overhead console, They completley redesigned the dash in 05, it's NOTHING like the 04 :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg