New SuperDuty Owner

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck welcome aboard... Well from one dually onwer to another is to back into most parking makes it so much easier.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com. Great looking truck. It will be a long time before that smile comes off of your face when you are driving it. LOL, I have had mine for two years now and I am still very much in love with it.
Will you be using it to pull a Fifth Wheel with or just a driver?

Teggleston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave trying to park is something we learn to live with when we buy these big trucks. I have driven them for years and find backing into spots is the best way and it is even nicer when you have a back up camera or the sensors I have both and I am not sure how I lived without either one. The other option is parking way out in the lot......Either way nice truck can't wait to get my new one next spring. Welcome aboard

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Dave trying to park is something we learn to live with when we buy these big trucks. I have driven them for years and find backing into spots is the best way and it is even nicer when you have a back up camera or the sensors I have both and I am not sure how I lived without either one. The other option is parking way out in the lot......Either way nice truck can't wait to get my new one next spring. Welcome aboard

We dont need no stinkin' back-up camera.
thyoda0ru.gif
Teggleston

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Last edited:

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Dave glad that you could join us. Nice lookin truck sure wish I had one. It is easier to park that big truck if you back into the parking space. Reply often, lots of good guys here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14