New SuperDuty PSD owner

MarkM

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
...almost

I ordered a 2006 XLT (PSD) this morning and I'm hoping it arrives soon. This is a major upgrade for me since I'm coming from a Tundra and I'm looking forward to driving this new machine! I've enjoyed reading the posts on this forum and it helped me make my decision on what to buy. I look forward to learning more.

MarkM

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Bryan.

I made another trip to the dealer this morning, undecided on what to get. I started one up and after listening to that engine for a few minutes, I was done. Broke too. ;) What the hell...it's just money.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mark. It is hard to get the smile off of your face when you are diving your new PSD. It makes people think you are up to something. LOL
Tell us where you are from. Post picture of the new truck as soon as you can.:D :D :D :sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
MarkM said:
What the hell...it's just money.

Ain't that what if for? :dunno :D Enjoy your new ride and welcome to SDD. You're now with a great group of Powerstroke owners who love their trucks and are more than willing to help by sharing their wealth of knowledge.

MarkM

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Still smiling

You're right. I've been smiling since I signed the papers this morning.

I live in Connecticut...a very cold CT right now. I'll post some pics as soon as it arrives. I was going to go with the black (flint interior), but after seeing the dark stone metallic, I went with that instead. I really liked that color.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Like George Strait says, "he ain't ever seen a hearse with a luggage rack." You might as well spend the money and enjoy it. And we're just the bunch of n'er do wells and reprobates who will ride along that happy path of Ford diesel ownership with you. We're just as broke and just as happy. :D Seriously, welcome aboard. There's nothing like the smell of diesel and the feel of a REAL truck!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome aborad Mark, glad you surfed on in to SDD to join in the fun here. Going from a Tundra to an 06 SP/PSD....... big change!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58