new team graphics....

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
here is a side profile proof of my new team (my brother and i) graphics, as well as the 5' logo for the side of our trailer. we are using the white, the guy didnt know what color our quads were so he did black and white proofs. the plastics on our machines are white..... SKELTON BROTHERS

there is some minor tweaking we are doing on the number plates, but they arent in this proof.

what do you think?

kbud14

I will never learn
Reaction score
Nice! I want to get some custom graphics for my bike. Were thy good to deal with?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
definatly will post pics of everything when its all done, but that will be in about a month. we havent even started taking the quads apart since last season.

GO FOR IT GRAPHICS was awesome to work with, and their prices are great (especially for us because they are sponsoring us :) )

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
ALSO.....they just started doing custom window graphics (the ones with the holes in the material so you can see out the window) so if you wanted something special for your window, they could do it for you. they havent updated their website in a long time however, so you would need to call.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl