New Owner! New to forum, new to diesel

DieselSquirrel06

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just traded in my 2008 Mustang GT a couple days ago for a 06 SuperDuty.

IMG00036-20100529-1453.jpg
[/IMG]

My first car about 7 years ago was a Mustang and the 08 was my third. So this is my first truck and first diesel. I thought i'd miss my lil red toy but so far i'm in love with this truck. Its simple and huge. I bought it with 65K miles on it, the previous owner basicly took a commercial superduty and added a touch screen head unit with some subs squished behind the back bench. Everything else inside is rubber and plastic so my smoking habbit can be abused at will where as the Mustang's leather and niceties kinda hampered that.

I'm former Army, just got out last August. I did one tour of duty with the Tenth Mountain Division in southern baghdad. I've got a decent job doing site prep and site clean up for a Oil Field Management Company now and I pretty much needed this truck for work.

Anything else just ask!;tu

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're gonna think simple untill that cab comes off lol (hopefully not).

Dont forget to go to the user control pannel to fill out your signature. That way guys on here can help you out better whenever you have a question. Welcome to the site.....

DieselSquirrel06

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Today i learned the difference in my mustang and a truck in the aspect of weight. Do no park on the side of a dirt road if it may rain. I learned this as my truck slide in the mud side ways as i was parked and making a phone call. lesson learned.....

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Fill out your signature by going to the USER CP in the TOP BLUE LINE above. Click on Edit Signature and fill out what you drive and what mods you have. This will help us help you better.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58