New to me 2008 F350 KR

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
Well...I sold the 2003 and decided to upgrade to a 2008. I wasn't expecting to get a KR, but the price was right! :sweet

Anyway.....truck is very impressive, but wanted to ask a few simple questions.

1. Oil filter is same as 6.0 - FL-2016 correct?
2. Fuel filter is FD-4617 correct? Does anyone have the International filter kit number? I found if I got the International fuel filter kit from my international dealer, it was cheaper.
3. Fumoto valve number is F-111 correct?
4. Anyone else with a KR put any protectant on the leather? If so...what did you use?

Gonna leave it stock for now since I have a year and 30k miles left on engine warranty. After that though.......plans baby.....plans.... :sly

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...I sold the 2003 and decided to upgrade to a 2008. I wasn't expecting to get a KR, but the price was right! :sweet

Anyway.....truck is very impressive, but wanted to ask a few simple

3. Fumoto valve number is F-111 correct?
4. Anyone else with a KR put any protectant on the leather? If so...what did you use?

Yes the F-111 is the correct Fumoto valve and is probably the best spent $30 I've spent on a
maintenance helper!!!!!!

Try this thread for the http://www.superdutydiesel.com/foru...are/27807-king-ranch-leather-conditioner.html

I use the Duragloss as it's the same thing as the KR conditioner. Just bought it at Carquest for $5.99 per bottle. I couldn't find the quart bottle anymore.

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the conditioner on the seats, because after 5 or 6
years they look like crap if you don't take care of them.
Doug

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Oil filter is same as 6.0 - FL-2016 correct? yes
2. Fuel filter is FD-4617 correct? yes
Does anyone have the International filter kit number? I found if I got the International fuel filter kit from my international dealer, it was cheaper.
3. Fumoto valve number is F-111 correct? I beleve so.

JRJ04

Reaction score
x2 on the duragloss. I'd recommend givng them a good scrubbing/cleaning with a horse hair brush with the cleaner, let them dry and then put the conditioner on them. The conditioner really keeps them soft and moisturized...which is key with these seats

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on the duragloss. I'd recommend givng them a good scrubbing/cleaning with a horse hair brush with the cleaner, let them dry and then put the conditioner on them. The conditioner really keeps them soft and moisturized...which is key with these seats

Hey Jourdan,

What cleaner are you using?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64