New to me PSD...

BigStroker

Demented College Student.
Reaction score
I picked up a new PSD yesterday:burnit :burnit :hail

Not sure what all is wrong with it....260K on truck 60K on truck...hasn't run in a year. Guy said he thinks its a bad HPOP. So he put another pump on the truck and got it running. He then tried to run a cyl. contribution test soon as he dropped the first cylinder the whole truck died again and he just quit working on it. So now its been sitting a year not running.

I figure rebuild the jectors do I hear Stage IIs?:burnit :hail , put on the extra HPOP I have in the shop, TYMAR, Gauges, new fluids and batteries, and of course a Wolfman chip:sweet

Anything else I should look for?

Radarman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is the new truck? you have a 95 listed so I was not sure if that is the one you are talking about. only reason I ask is you will run into HPOP leakdown issues with a 95 engine and a later model HPOP. I have a nice solution to this that Rich and I worked out. Have 3000 miles on the new setup and no leakdown since. Pics HERE

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
yea, I gots a wolfman chip also....Luke does too!

I left a message with him Luke...he hasnt returned my call yet :)

-popcorn -popcorn

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
First thing I would do is figure out whats wrong with it and get it running. If you get too many things going on it at once it might be tough to figure out just what the problem is.

BigStroker

Demented College Student.
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
yea, I gots a wolfman chip also....Luke does too!

I left a message with him Luke...he hasnt returned my call yet :)

-popcorn -popcorn
Sorry Rusty got busy call ya tomorrow....:thumbs

Crumm ima start with new batts, my used HPOP, put on my DP, then go from there:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58