New to the Diesel world

bjfuller17

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is BJ and I live in MD. I just bought my truck about 2 months ago and I am looking for possible help in decisions and the best products put on my truck. If you have suggestions let me know becuase I'm new to this and don't want to do anything that will be detrimental to my truck.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bj. Please fill out your signature so we will know what you have and where you are. This is more helpful than you know. It helps us help you. Now get ready to open up your wallet.

Dave

bjfuller17

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My Signature

DaveBen said:
Welcome Bj. Please fill out your signature so we will know what you have and where you are. This is more helpful than you know. It helps us help you. Now get ready to open up your wallet.

Dave
Dave im am new to the whole forum thing. This is the first one that i have ever participated in. what is my signature and how exactly do i fill it out?

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
In the second blue tool bar from the top find and click on User CP, when that page pops up find the "Edit Signature" button on the left then fill out the box that appears.

Give us a good discripion of your truck............year, model, engine, 2wd or 4wd, extended cab or 4door, etc...etc.

Tbar

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I think Tbar got it right. These forums take a little while to figure out. You will get it.

Dave :)

bjfuller17

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I think I got it now. I'll make sure to continously update as in im starting my mod process soon.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome aboard BJ, hopefully we can give you the kind of help you are looking for. Glad to have you with us.

Mike

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
welcome/you didnt happen to come from the thumper talk forums did ya?i see you got some nice "toys"next to your truck :D :burnit :sweet

bjfuller17

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
No Rich I didn't. Honestly I don't even know what the thumper talk forums are. Yeah the "toys" are awesome but I'm looking to buy a bigger better and faster one eventually. And I want to thank all you guys for being so accepting, alot of people I've talked to about my truck all try to be "know it alls" instead of trying to help me out. I really appreciate the willingness to help out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg