New to the site, gotta mod...

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey all, bought my 2006 F250 Lariat FX4 PSD Crew Cab Long Bed in September, pretty much has all the goodies, except for the shift on the fly dial. I've been lurkin' around here for a couple of weeks, there's alot of great info on here, so I thought I'd join. So far I've ditched the stock 18" Continentals (what was Ford thinking?) for some 20" Incubus Recoil rims and 305 55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Once I figure out how to get some pics on here, I'll post them. I've owned Fords all my life, so far this'll be my eighth new Ford. I owned a 2003 F150 Heritage Edition before this, but after starting my construction company, I needed a diesel to haul larger trailers and materials. Man, this thing doesn't let me down, either. The power is amazing, but I know there's some more in there somewhere, I just need to find it. This being my first diesel, I've been reading and researching tons of information, and I'm itching to mod this thing. So I'm off to the 6.0 Diesel forum... :sly

Jon

edit: Here's a link to a pic: http://www.f150online.com/galleries/pictureview.cfm?pnum=174416&anum=7415

Last edited:

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Jon! There are lots of people here to help you or give you info on the best modifications.

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, kinds nice since we're just getting out of a -45 below cold snap. :cool:

mwalls54, yeah, got it from Seekins. Have you been up here, or did ya see the mudflaps? I've got to ditch the flaps, need some nicer ones.

mwalls54

Tex
Reaction score
I lived up there last year and and did work on ft greely. I miss the place. This is what i drove while i was up there. This pic was after driving up the dalton Hwy. I can now say I have been there and done that and got a tshirt and a busted windshield. and i will never go back.
107377110.jpg

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I recognize that dirt anywhere. :D

I drove my 1994 Bronco on the Dalton back in August, me and my two brothers were coming home from a caribou hunt. I was driving, hit a BIG pot hole so hard that the tread on both rear tires seperated internally. We limped home on the spare and a deflating tire. Made it, but they were shot the next morning. I've driven that road about five or six times, in the winter and summer, some of the most beautiful country I've seen in my life, I never get tired of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14