NEW Truck is HERE!!! (lots of peektures)

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Nice looking truck and service body.............. ;tu

In another lifetime I used to purchase truck equipment(service bodies, flat beds, cranes, winches, lift-gates, dump truck bodies, etc)........I am familiar with names like Knaphide, Stahl, Rawsin-Konig, Fontaine, Heil but not Brutus. Are they only sold in Canada?

Either way it is decked out to the max with tread plate top, D-ring handles, slide out bed, covered top, etc..........

Congrats on your new toy!!! :clap:

Tbar

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride :sweet we have an 08 f450 with the 6.4l at work and it goes pretty good - Is the 06 in the first picture yours too?

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
Nice looking truck and service body.............. ;tu

In another lifetime I used to purchase truck equipment(service bodies, flat beds, cranes, winches, lift-gates, dump truck bodies, etc)........I am familiar with names like Knaphide, Stahl, Rawsin-Konig, Fontaine, Heil but not Brutus. Are they only sold in Canada?

Either way it is decked out to the max with tread plate top, D-ring handles, slide out bed, covered top, etc..........

Congrats on your new toy!!! :clap:

Tbar

They are sold out of Penticton British Columbia, by Nor-Mar industries, wouldn`t be surprised if some make it stateside.

Sweet ride :sweet we have an 08 f450 with the 6.4l at work and it goes pretty good - Is the 06 in the first picture yours too?

Yes thats the old girl, its an 05`, shes probyl going to serve duty as a crane/deck truck. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58