NEW Truck is HERE!!! (lots of peektures)

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
That truck is AWESOME!!!! There is nothing that looks sweeter than a tricked out work truck. I don't know what I like the best about it. I find it interesting that the upfitter added extensions on the tailpipes, haven't seen that done before, but I sure do like little details like that to make the truck look finished off.

I bet you get a few comments about that truck out on the job sites...

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
That truck is AWESOME!!!! There is nothing that looks sweeter than a tricked out work truck. I don't know what I like the best about it. I find it interesting that the upfitter added extensions on the tailpipes, haven't seen that done before, but I sure do like little details like that to make the truck look finished off.

I bet you get a few comments about that truck out on the job sites...

Actually i still haven`t had time to get into it yet, it was in today getting seat covers, running boards, and venta-shades and bug deflector, later this week it will get decalled up. looking like end of next week at the earliest i can get rigged up and run the wheel. :sweet

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
well the trucks ready for me, but again maybe next week, still to many jobs on the go.:doh:

truck009.jpg

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least the lettering is not over the top ugly. Face it, there is a certain amount of advertising that needs to happen on any company vehicle.

It is a very nice truck. I am curious why the crew cab? Is it one of those I am in BFE and 4 hours from home and need a place to catch some ZZZ's things?

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
honestly i think its for the extra capacity, i didn`t order the truck, but we are running many dodge CCs so guess they went this route, this CC is much larger than a dodge CC. I will certaily enjoy being able to tilt the seat back for some Zs

I currently have a ext.cab so this will be a nice move up.

09SuperDuty

Rockin` a F550
Reaction score
more pics! I`m finally all rigged up, just need to get the phone system swapped in tommorow!

truck012-1.jpg

truck013-2.jpg

truck014-1.jpg

truck015-1.jpg

truck016.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58