New Truck........sort of.....

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought an F 350. I just got to go get it. Hope this works out, I aint never got one from e-bay.....hope I didn't screw up.:cool:

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it, I hope everything works out. i would be interested to see how the ebay purchase works out for you.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck can't wait to see pics of the truck. Which I think ebay now adays is alot better then it use to be. If there is one thing wrong and you complain, they will delete that seller on the spot. Post pics as soon as you can.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
my sister bought a bunch of cars from ebay, so far its been 100% good. my boss (jerk) just bought the company a parking lot plow truck from ebay as well. how far did you need to travel to pick it up?

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, s**t fell through on my end...:rant....stoopid banks!!Oh, well, atleast the gut at the place I bid was cool about it, he understood. I wanted that truck, but didn't want to take a loan, keep full coverage on a truck that had known engine problems. American Express cut my spending balance down to where I can't buy crap.:dizzy Thoght we just bailed them out! Sorry about the long post, just still mad.

it was an F350 crew cab with 7.3l and 6 sped....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14