New Truck Time!!!

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not worry about the price, look at the mileage. A quarter of a million miles is a lot. You will be rebuilding almost everything on the truck.

Dave :dunno

I agree that's an s-ton of miles for that price I want to see a list of every item that's been replaced and if all the wear items haven't been replaced I'd offer half that. My '05 has 1/3 of the miles of that truck and at least around here similar to mine they go for around 20k with around 100k miles. I'd say shop around a little more.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To many miles for me, no way. Just keep looking there is one out there for you.
Doug

Hydro6253

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input.... I know that’s way to many miles just had to hear from someone else. You see i sold my 05 in the pics and going through withdraws..... Really need a superduty at least I got a deal on mine they gave me 26 when i traded it in.

Like i said i am going through withdraws how about this one never heard of the Centurion Package nice looking truck not as nice as mine was but room for improvement let me know what you guys think.

Cars for Sale: 2004 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab Super Duty in Winston Salem, NC 27105: Truck Details - 317953600 - AutoTrader.com

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Centurion Package means nothing, it's a FX package. If it not put on at and by the truck plant. There's no add value to the truck book wise because it's not in the vin number. The vin number tell the dealer everything that was on the truck when it left the plant. Thats what there going to give you book price. Dealer most likely picked it up for around 8 to 9k trade in.

Price is not to bad I would go 10500+/-. Have you looked at dealers out in the sticks. May find a better price.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58