New Truck!!

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Congrats on the New Truck Newly converted to Ford But My 2004 Harley Orange and Black Runs Like Know other Never thought I would say A kind word about a Ford . But i Like this truck More and More. It has its Problems but dont every Truck

snoeproe

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
congrads!
the new truck feeling is nice!
i purchased the rust proofing package that the Ford dealership sold me on my 05. it is well worth the investment in my opinion if you drive on salted roads in winter.

Last edited:

Rcannon

HOWDY!
Reaction score
thanks guys...
had for a few weeks now and all is good. no issues, little over 1000 miles on the odometer.
Got it Rhino lined, undercoated, bug shield and mud flaps. XM installed...

dieselmeister... Thats the neighbors unused silo in the background accross the road from me.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY NICE! Now add to the list, 4" lift, big tires, BIG chip, Big exhaust :thumbs . I love a new rig, nothing like watching the wifes eyes :rolleyes: as I spend $1000 :oops: no wait $3000 :sorry ok $5000 :eek: on accessory's after the $50,000 I just dropped :cowboy: .

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I got the no modifications look, when we picked up the new one. Then when she found out there was no glove box light or hood blanket it was on. upfitter switches, gauges, bug deflector, windo visors, in bed tool box.

now how do i work an exhaust into the mix

CSIPSD said:
VERY NICE! Now add to the list, 4" lift, big tires, BIG chip, Big exhaust :thumbs . I love a new rig, nothing like watching the wifes eyes :rolleyes: as I spend $1000 :oops: no wait $3000 :sorry ok $5000 :eek: on accessory's after the $50,000 I just dropped :cowboy: .

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58