NEW TURBO BAD

FordMastertech

Ford Guru
Reaction score
I have had a lot of bad EBP sensors causing all sorts of low power problems along with turbo codes stored in the PCM.
I even tried the new upgraded 6.0 EBP sensor on my Excursion with a 7.3 and the power difference is a whole lot better, it's like night and day difference. I haven't had to replace many 6.0 turbos but have done more on the 03s than the newer 04s or 05s.
FMT

Last edited:

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
FordMastertech said:
I have had a lot of bad EBP sensors causing all sorts of low power problems along with turbo codes stored in the PCM.
I even tried the new upgraded 6.0 EBP sensor on my Excursion with a 7.3 and the power difference is a whole lot better, it's like night and day difference. I haven't had to replace many 6.0 turbos but have done more on the 03s than the newer 04s or 05s.
FMT

My advisor even told me that Ford is having such a problem with the 03 6.0's that they can't keep them on the shelf, hence the 4 day wait time. He had personally had 3 customers this week with bad EBP sensors in 6.0's, so apparently it's a pretty broad problem.

On edit: I ran the codes with my SCMT before they replaced the EBP sensor and got the P2263 and the P0401.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58