newbie from nor cal

super pain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. Im a newbie but have been a lurker for a while now. This fourm is deff one " if not the best place for info" ive been on. Ive got a 2003 f 350 with the headache everyone calls the 6.0. 12 inch lift with 40's. got the truck and then learned about it. So now here i am.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome2 super pain. You will find that most of what you hear is from a very small number of owners. Most of us are happy with out 6.0 engines/trucks. I am!

Dave :)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com, and yes I two am a
happy 6.0 owner. Post some pictures of
your new to you truck, and come back often.
Doug

super pain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot guys. i would say that a 6.0 is like a women. nice to you sometimes but a pain in the rear to keep up. lol

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot guys. i would say that a 6.0 is like a women. nice to you sometimes but a pain in the rear to keep up. lol

And just like a woman, you have to maintain it. Maintenance is key to ALL diesels. Keep your filters clean and change the oil.

Dave :)

4x4grey88

Nascar Fan #88
Reaction score

WELCOME to the forum.

I believe that once you get the normal "bugs" out of that 6.0 you will be very happy with it.

It's funny how so many people dump (sell) their 6.0s when they start to have the issues that so many others have fix on their own. You don't have to take into the stealership on most of these fixes and do it your self (while learning about the 6.0) repairs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58