Newbie from South Dakota

N_P

Truck Nut
Reaction score
Welcome! Happy to see another South Dakotan here. I grew up in SD, lived there for 30 yrs, and may move back in a few years.

N_P

Truck Nut
Reaction score
My home town is Lemmon. We moved to Spearfish in 1964, and I moved to CA in 1988. Can't wait to get out of CA, but I have to hang in here just a bit longer. They are dangling that retirement carrot out in front of me. just can't quite grab it yet.

arctic

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My home town is Lemmon. We moved to Spearfish in 1964, and I moved to CA in 1988. Can't wait to get out of CA, but I have to hang in here just a bit longer. They are dangling that retirement carrot out in front of me. just can't quite grab it yet.

WOW!! Thats crazy I am from McLaughlin, which i am sure you can remember is only like 80 miles east of Lemmon. Good luck with your retirement;tu

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Lemmon South Dakota. My mom's family are from there. What a small town but even a smaller world. Never been back there but I hear it is real nice. You know the "Peters," Guess I am related.

N_P

Truck Nut
Reaction score
WOW!! Thats crazy I am from McLaughlin, which i am sure you can remember is only like 80 miles east of Lemmon.

Been through there a time or two, but it was many years ago.

The longer I am out here in CA, the more I want to move to a small town out in the middle of no-where. Thunder Hawk is just about the right size!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58