Newbie getting an 07

trouble71886

Banned User
Reaction score
ok i been told that the offical release of 07's is going to be out in april at the new york auto show too bad i wont be in ny in april

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
LoL I can't afford food with my truck, but i'd rather starve and drive this rather then have a belly and not have my truck

now THAT's dedication

HAHAHAHA:laffup

Welcome to the site Sarah

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trouble71886 said:
I am waiting for me to have enough money to get me a PS and I plan on getting if for my b-day next year. I was wondering where I could find out about the 07's so hit me back and let me know thanks. Where is the best place to buy one I have a good sales guy at town east ford that we buy our cars from. Well any help would be nice
Sarah, I've heard some horror stories about Town East Ford. My salesman is Alfred Davidson at Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney. I've known him for about 20 years and I won't go anywhere else. We usually take less than 30 minutes to make a deal (including a test drive). When you get ready, PM me and I'll give you his info. He's as nice a guy as you'll find anywhere. I have a friend at work who bought an 05 Mustang from Town East last summer and left it to have a couple of things done to it. While it was there, someone hit it and messed up the bumper, so she decided she didn't want it. Got her trade back, took it to McKinney to my salesman, got a Mustang with more equipment and about $1,000 cheaper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58