Newbie here from West by God Virginia

jksweld

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New here to the fourm and must say there is a lot of great knowleadge here. Name is James, I live in Morgantown WV, 25 years old. Got my own welding business on the side, and work full time as a welder at a underground rock quarry.

First thing I must say is that I do own a Super Duty but its not a diesel, hope I don't get kicked out for that :D

My truck is a 2002 Super Duty, super cab, 5.4, auto, XLT, short wheel base.

Heres some pics of when I bought it, the only mods, so far, is a black diamond plate toolbox and a cd player

jksweld

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
heres some pics of a cardboard template of a headache rack Iam gone to build sometime soon. Some pics of the welding trailer that I use for mobile jobs for my business, and the last ones are of my boomtruck that Iam working on putting together and one day everything on the trailer will go on the boomtruck

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome James. You are more than welcome here, after all, it is a super dury forum too.

Looks like you do some good work. When you get that headache rack done, post up some pics.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about the gasser, except the fuel economy. The best I have seen was 12.75 mpg, and that was after exhaust and intake upgrades. My truck has a 5.8L, but I have a few powerstrokes for business use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14