Newbie here

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, finally took the plunge and joined up. Great site :thumbs !! From all I've read over the last couple of months, this seems like a great place to hang out and get info on the 7.3 PSD and the Excursion. I've owned my Excursion since Jan. of 2003 and started doing mods last year. Very pleased with improvements I've made so far. Looking to improve the suspension and ride quality with a set of Landyot's radius rods and a Hellwig sway bar for my next mods.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Tennessee Titan said:
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, finally took the plunge and joined up. Great site :thumbs !! From all I've read over the last couple of months, this seems like a great place to hang out and get info on the 7.3 PSD and the Excursion. I've owned my Excursion since Jan. of 2003 and started doing mods last year. Very pleased with improvements I've made so far. Looking to improve the suspension and ride quality with a set of Landyot's radius rods and a Hellwig sway bar for my next mods.

Welcome to the site. Chime in anytime you like Bryan

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best Power Stroke page around. Go ahead,jump in and get your feet wet.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel! Great to have you aboard Eddie :thumbs

Got your PM too :cool:

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14