newbie here

lockjaw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey whats up every1. just got a 06 f 250. got to say i love it. cant wait to start modding and lifting. i will post pics asap. got a quick ques for you guys. do these need turbo timers, and also in the 06 is there a fuel drain to get the water out or do the 06 not have it. thanks guys.

paulie

Last edited by a moderator:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
welcome aboard, the only question I can answer is the turbo timer. They do not NEED one, but they are nice. If you just let it idle for 15 or 20 seconds you should be fine. It all depends on your driven habbits too, if you run around town like your in a Honda, floorin it, lockin up the brakes, it will be runnin hotter when you get where you are going, and take longer to cool. Welcome again, you'll like it here. Bryan

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Paulie,

Welcome to SDD, glad to have you and I'll let some of the 6.0 guys answer your other questions.

Mike

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The fuel drain is on the frame under the driver's seat. Look in your manual to see how it is drained. Most just use a milk jug, cut down, to catch the fuel that comes out when the drain is opened (6mm allen wrench).

Dave

lockjaw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey thanks alot guys. man i love this truck. i had a 04 ss silverado that was stolen about 3 months ago. got this and man now i releize how much chevy sucks. this thing pulls my drag car like nothing. thanks again:thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel there Paulie,great to have you on board!:tu:

Congrats on the new ride too :drive :sweet

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58