Newbie looking for 400HP

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dynoed between 420-430 rwhp with the mods listed below.

bdp fuel system
6oh intercooler
bdp stage 2's
Wildman chip
gauges
intake
exhaust

aim300x

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lukecline , how much power can be made with stage 1 injectors and your signiture? Or can i ask how much HP can be made safly and cleanly as i tow a all white boat, i cant be sooted it up. I have a 97obs, these factory rods are good for ???? Luke with your 420hp how would your truck do against a chevy or dodge. I was told to do a Dom66 turbo, boost would be 28 to 35 psi ,stge1 inject ,. Also recommended, idm mod,TS tune chip and a new fuel system[ouch] . I have a intake/exhaust/guages, 6pos chip that works when it wants to. I was told this turbo would clean up # 2 injectors? I would like the more power butt am scared of the soot. 1or 2, 2 or 1:dizzy

Does someone have a link for me so i can learn to make a signiture:confused:

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lukecline , how much power can be made with stage 1 injectors and your signiture? Or can i ask how much HP can be made safly and cleanly as i tow a all white boat, i cant be sooted it up. I have a 97obs, these factory rods are good for ???? Luke with your 420hp how would your truck do against a chevy or dodge. I was told to do a Dom66 turbo, boost would be 28 to 35 psi ,stge1 inject ,. Also recommended, idm mod,TS tune chip and a new fuel system[ouch] . I have a intake/exhaust/guages, 6pos chip that works when it wants to. I was told this turbo would clean up # 2 injectors? I would like the more power butt am scared of the soot. 1or 2, 2 or 1:dizzy

Does someone have a link for me so i can learn to make a signiture:confused:

STage 1's will generally put you 325-350 range with an intercooler. You'll be fine with stage 1's, the only weak link will be your auto trans. With 420rwhp it would hang with alot of stuff on the street and ran low 14's high 13's on fuel only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58