shutterbug

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys! Wanted to introduce myself, i'm new to the diesel world as an owner but have driven them many times over the years.. My wife and I have purchased an early 99 f250 six speed, we got a good deal in it and it did come with some issues which ill probably talk about here soon. About the truck like i said it is an early 99 f250 manual no mods far as i have found yet, we got it with 230000k on the clocks, drove it from houston to our home in north GA. we avgd 18/20 mpg in spotty traffic and strange weather.. seems like a good truck and ive always loved the powerstrokes...we are planning on using this to pull our future camper and small fleet of off road toys alot more often...So hello and i'm dign my truck and the forum!, Ends, ric...

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Ric and welcome to SSD.com. Bunch of nice fokes on here, so just ask away, most here will try there best to help you out.

Doug

shutterbug

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks, wanna learn about my truck and keep em running well, maybe, well, see what i can get done with it... dign it real good right now, Thanks againn!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58