NHL

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
You two are kidding right? NHL = National Hockey League as in Ice Hockey :dunno

yep, i'm kiddin crumm. i just cant get into watchin it. if i grew up where its played all the time, it might be diff.

I had rather watch our paid collegiate athletes play football :tongue2

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I don't watch it either. Only sport I use to watch was Nascar if you want to call it a sport but I quit watching it to when they got too commercialized and started acting like a bunch of spoiled football players. Now I just watch fishing, hunting and history.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
my favorite shirt:
6653464.jpg

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They won by the way.

Bama you are right about growing up in the atmosphere. Everything is different when you are in a town that consists of an original 6 hockey team.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Didn't they win their first Stanley Cup after moving to Texas?

Doesnt mean they arent turncoats, like the Lakers, Rams, Cardinals, Ravens, Titans ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I could keep going. Any team owner will out right dump a city that his team played in for decades to follow the money and lure of a new stadium in another city.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt mean they arent turncoats, like the Lakers, Rams, Cardinals, Ravens, Titans ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I could keep going. Any team owner will out right dump a city that his team played in for decades to follow the money and lure of a new stadium in another city.

GOod point. You can also go back many years and add the A's (from Philly to KC then Oakland), Dodgers, Giants, Braves (Boston-Milwaukee-Atlanta), Browns (now Orioles), New Orleans Jazz to Utah. One of the biggest ones to diss the city and leave was when Modell took the Browns to Baltimore, but had to leave the team stats in Cleveland. Right after Katrina, there was talk of the New Orleans Saints going to Los Angeles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14