Nick the new guy from NC

nailbender8usmc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello all... Just wanted to introduce myself to all my fellow Powerstroke owners. I returned from Afghanistan in March of 08 and picked up my new 08, 6.4l, King Ranch Super Duty on 1 April. My truck is Dark Blue Pearl Metallic with Arizonia Biege trim, SRW, 8' bed. I have just over 21k miles on it, and other than one trip back to the doctor (Powerstroke Diesel shop), I have not had any problems.

nailbender8usmc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm liking this site for all the information on the Powerstrokes. Hey Kevin, I have seen your truck around Bragg.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm liking this site for all the information on the Powerstrokes. Hey Kevin, I have seen your truck around Bragg.

Are you on Bragg? I assumed from your name you were a Marine. I have seen some 08's around post

If you are Army I was on that deployment as well with 2-508.

nailbender8usmc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm a Marine and yes I'm stationed on Bragg. I'm over at USAJFKSWCS. Got here in May and I should retire from the Corps here in 2011.

Craig

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, that clears it up. Welcome to Bragg. If you see me around post, stop me and say hi or at least throw me a wave. You will have to post a pic of your truck so I know what I am looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14