Nissan going diesel

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Im glad to see some sedan options coming in the not too distant future...

article

Think a diesel Titan could be in the works?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I see Nissan bringing that out to compete with the VW Jetta diesel.. purported to get 50 mph highway..

As far as a stink-motor Titan? Could be.. most of these Asian automakers got their start making heavy equipment so it's not too far fetched.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
we had a 99 Maxima. Was a great car with never one problem. I would own a diesel version if the engine is sound. My wife now has a Pathfinder. I would kill for that to be a diesel. They do have one just not here.

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've been telling my buddies for a while if they automakers could make a small diesel to fit in a 1/2 ton truck that got close to 30 mpg, still tow and haul reasonably, they'd sell every one of them. Texas is king of trucks. I know I could not live without mine.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Im glad to see some sedan options coming in the not too distant future...

article

Think a diesel Titan could be in the works?

They are the parent company of UD trucks, how hard could it be to come up with a small inline 6 and stuff it in there? I'd bet on it, myself. -popcorn

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's going to be really hilarous is when the automakers start putting diesels in their compact cars, and the public can see that they have less technology than the hybrids (ala Prius), but get better mileage with engines that are more durable and longer lasting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14