Nitto tire longevity??

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
You guys that have Nitto tires, how long have you had them and how is your tread depth holding up?

My son is thinking about getting some for his 1/2 ton Dodge gasser. I went to a on-line sellers site, and there are many reviews saying the tread life sucks horribly, only 10,000 to 15,000 miles in some cases. Others have had better tread depth longevity. But from what I can tell, the positive comments are typically from those with 1/2 ton trucks, the negative from those with 3/4 & 1 ton trucks.

What are all you Nitto owners experiencing?

PSD POWER007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've run the Terra Grapplers on my 3/4 ton truck and usually get between 40-50k miles. And I'm not the best when it comes to rotating on time. I've run 4 sets so far.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i am at a couple ticks over 12k on mine and have well more than half tread left. love em. quiet ride.

p.s. remember, they are filled w/ nitro too. i have not had to refill them once

Reaction score
mine lasted about a year the terra grapplers i had the E rated tires. Most tires are gonna last longer on a half ton regardless less weight to carry around. Not any problems with holes either. I didnt like them for their offroad characteristics.

Fine69

Reaction score
I have a little over 17000 miles on mine. Still look new, and I NEVER rotate them, I know, I should.:dunno I will definitely buy them again.

Blowby

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2 sets and about 17K on first set and 19k on second.
Installed on my F350 CC with some power to the wheels and towing so that didn't help with mileage. Rode great but didn't last.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58