NMU College Orientation

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I'm sitting here with one of NMU's laptops amid an ocean of kids younger than my baby girl. She just graduated herself from college little more than a month ago. There is more eye candy around than an old man can handle. :eek:

They told us to be here for 8 o'clock for check in, but now that's done, I get to sit on my ass for another hour and a half waiting for the welcome session to start.

Another thing, I hate using someone else's computer, it feels wierd.

nmu1974

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
TG - i did that NMU orientation 36 years ago. The only thing I remember "Is look to your right, now look to your left - only 2 of you will be here in 4 years". Pretty inspirational, huh?

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I'm sitting here with one of NMU's laptops amid an ocean of kids younger than my baby girl. She just graduated herself from college little more than a month ago. There is more eye candy around than an old man can handle. :eek:

They told us to be here for 8 o'clock for check in, but now that's done, I get to sit on my ass for another hour and a half waiting for the welcome session to start.

Another thing, I hate using someone else's computer, it feels wierd.

You luck dog you!!!!:lmao I lived on Lincoln in Marquette for a few years and the scenery alway improved around the end of August.:sly

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Don't use that computer. Look instead!! :D :D

Dave

I didn't want to be too obvious.

Hypothetical conversation:

"That old geezer keeps starring at my ass!!"
"Who? Which one you talking about?"
"The creepy old guy." "The one with the SPARK PLUGS ARE FOR PUSSIES t-shirt on."

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
The only thing I remember "Is look to your right, now look to your left - only 2 of you will be here in 4 years". Pretty inspirational, huh?

I know what you mean.

They took me and another older guy, put us with two young kids and told us the same thing. :lmao:lmao

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to my world, I work on a college campus in Florida. It's already in the 90's so extra short shorts and skin tight shirts are normal attire.

Oh and I forgot to mention that they work on their tans in the field in the middle of campus just outside the building my office is in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58