Help Needed No power

Hoosier Golfer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've got a 2003 F250 6.0 Powerstroke. I am having trouble when it's cool (80*F and below.) outside and my motor is cold. When i start the truck it idles real rough and when i take off it has absolutley NO POWER!!!! Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated!

atk

Reaction score
does it run fine when engine gets up to operating temp? when was the last time truck was serviced?(fuel filters, oil change)

ifd

ifd
Reaction score
no power cold

same thing happened to me. fuel injection control module. on drivers side valve cover. need to be reflashed or replaced. they replaced mine after two attempts to fix. $900.00 still had warranty tho. good luck:(

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
Try Hot Shot's Secret

Hey Guys, I've got a 2003 F250 6.0 Powerstroke. I am having trouble when it's cool (80*F and below.) outside and my motor is cold. When i start the truck it idles real rough and when i take off it has absolutley NO POWER!!!! Any thoughts or help is greatly appreciated!

Hello,

If a failing or failed injector is suspected or diagnosed, I would encourage you to take a look at Hot Shot's Secret as a potential remedy before injector replacement.

This product was independently developed by me but tested extensively by International for the Ford Power Stroke engine. It was found to correct the performance issues an astounding 86% of the time and improve it for the remaining 14%.

You can find more information about this product on the website at Lubrication Specialties | Diesel Motor Oil | Primrose Engine Oil | Fuel Additives | Oil Additives | Engine Restore|

It carries a full money-back guarantee so there is no risk.

Good luck and I hope that you get this situation resolved quickly.

Chris

carm

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Happened recently to me. Same year truck 66,000 miles. It got alittle better as it warmed up but not much. Turned out to be the turbo(dirty). Took it off and cleaned it. It ran like a new truck. Never really noticed how much power it was slowly losing over time.

Chris Gabe

Lube Specialties
Reaction score
Kevin,
We are a site sponsor and have been for about a year now. I just haven't had time to do a lot of posting.

Chris

Hoosier Golfer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks For all the help guys!!! I ended up having to take it to the local ford dealer and have the PCM and the FICM updated with new programs!!!! Truck runs like a new one now!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya