No reason or excuse for driving drunk tonight.free tows available

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Ok guys there really isnt any excuse for driving drunk anytime.AAA will be providing a free ride home for you and your vehicle from 6 pm-6 am.this is nation wide.call 1 800 222 4357.please tip the drivers if you call.they are giving up thier party time to get you home safe.you do not have to be a member for this service.

my cousin was killed by a drunk driver.do us all a favor and use this free service.

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this post, Thanks for posting. I will be drinking Sweet Tea tonight.
Doug

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I was told on another site that it was in certain states.check into it and please use it.

Ill be slurping some rum or vodka with mountain dew playing battlefield 3 on the xbox

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this post, Thanks for posting. I will be drinking Sweet Tea tonight.
Doug

X2

Cooking pizzas on the gas grill along with stuffed mushrooms, and some other things that would look on the grill.

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the blackeye peas and hog jowl cooking in the crock pot. Will have the greens and cornbread going tomorrow morning!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Def use this service! Cant stress that enough. Its gonna be just another night in a different yr haha.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man the cops are everyware here.......They have a check point down the road from the house. The parking lot of CVS is full of tow trucks. Glad I dont drink anymore.....

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Should be interesting to see how many people ditch it tonite around here. Its snowing wet and heavy with winds up to 50 by am. Glad i'm home now at least till tomorrow when I might have to go out plowing.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Man the cops are everyware here.......They have a check point down the road from the house. The parking lot of CVS is full of tow trucks. Glad I dont drink anymore.....

That is two of us, at least. Been 15 years, tonight, since I quit drinking. :thumbs

Dave :)

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Never was a drinker.maybe 6 times a year if im lucky.made 1 drink last night.drank half and fell asleep around 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58