No smilies

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The smilies no longer work for me. Is this a problem with the upgrade or something on my end? I'm using Firefox.

Mike

As a matter of fact I just found that none of the buttons in the toolbar work either.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
:sweet :sweet

They are working here? Im on IE right now but have Mozilla at home. What rev of Firefox are you running? There was some issues with the 2.0 beta.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Glassdude said:
The smilies no longer work for me. Is this a problem with the upgrade or something on my end? I'm using Firefox.

Mike

As a matter of fact I just found that none of the buttons in the toolbar work either.
Yeah Mike I had to revert back to Firefox version 1.0.7 then the smilies and message buttons worked again,I was on Beta 2 as well,we have to wait for the final 1.5 to be released one of these days:rolleyes:

Bill

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be a problem with Firefox. I'm running 1.0.7. Tried through aol and internet explorer with no problem.:dunno :dunno

Mike

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Glassdude said:
It must be a problem with Firefox. I'm running 1.0.7. Tried through aol and internet explorer with no problem.:dunno :dunno

Mike
First thing I checked was IE for comparison and immediately knew it was a Firefox bug.

Must be something in the settings,but I'm not that savvy in that dept,I usually ask for help from the gurus here.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine dont work either...I will have to try them at home, but here at work they just dont wanna work tonight!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58