No Trailer Lights....

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Sets us apart from the rest of the every day Excursions for sure:sweet

I dig the dark blue color:cool:

Matt M PA

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I am hooked on True Blue too. (When I ordered mine it was between silver or blue.) Strange aside to that. My Ex has to go to the body and get the RF door blown in. About a week ago, on our way home from playing with my bass player in the shotgun side, and the girls in the back seat....we heard a sharp sounding impact immediately followed by a softer thud.

I should stress that it was 1AM, in the middle of nowhere, NJ. Only a few homes, fields and the like. No cars in front. When we got back, we looked at the RF door and found about 4 dings, like you'd get in a parking lot, with chips to the metal. The whole area is the size of your fist. The body shop guys have reasoned it was a bat or owl that flew into the side.

I know it can be made like new...but geez, did I need this on my beloved Excursion? The good thing is that the same door has had a defect since new that looks like there was some kind of slag on the sheetmetal that was stamped along with the door. IT wasn't worth painting the door for that...but now it all gets fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58