Question Non turbo whistle or wine

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Good thing to know since I'm about 46K miles now. Thanks!

yeah im at 48 and im sweating it lol... If I can find a couple 40* days Im going to attempt to delete my egr and when I do im going to but a solid up pipe in.... I hope that keeps it form happening....

does anyone know where I can get a reasonable price on a solid up pipe... i keep seeing 200 plus for them and thats just ridiculous IMO... im prolly going to end up cutting off both ends of the stock up pipe and using those make my own

snyder5630

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I think the mystery has been solved thanks to the forum. The other day I looked under the hood to check some suggestions given and saw a small dried coolant spot on the reservoir cap so I changed it and the sound hasnt happened sisnce. Thanks for all the help.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Making an up pipe is harder than you can imagine. But, give it a try. Good Luck.

Dave

yeah I know... with that slight but much needed bend in it... it won't be easy... my dad is very good with a welder... and I don't know exactly how we are going to tackle this but i think we can figure something out... i will try to post pics of our project.... if it doesn't get any warmer I think it will be summer before we get to it.... when i get back to school it is BASEBALL TIME!!! until the summer begins...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58